Join the Blue & Gold Fleet accounting team as our General Ledger Accountant. In this position, you will apply your knowledge of accounting policies and procedures as you perform account reconciliations, prepare journal entries, assist with month-end close and preparation of financial reports. If you are detail oriented and have strong organizational skills, we want to hear from you. Apply today!
- Generate general ledger entries, code accounts payable invoices, and prepare and code requests for invoices.
- Prepare monthly and year end general ledger journal entries and accruals.
- Prepare monthly general ledger account reconciliations.
- Prepare and remit monthly sales tax and use tax report to the California Department of Tax and Fee Administration.
- Prepare and file quarterly Underground Tank Return for fuel received.
- Assist with the monthly close process.
- Assist with the preparation of management and external reporting.
- Assist with interim/annual audits and budget preparation.
Base pay range: $30.29 - $32.69 per hour
PIER 39 is a 45-acre waterfront complex that is a gathering place for millions of San Francisco locals and visitors. In addition to its 14 full-service restaurants, 90+ shops and popular attractions, PIER 39 also has a 5-acre waterfront park and a 300-berth marina. PIER 39 is known for its spectacular views of the Golden Gate and Bay Bridges, Alcatraz Island and the San Francisco city skyline. PIER 39 is also home to the world famous California sea lions.