Bunting located in Newton, Kansas is a leading manufacturer of magnetic conveying and separation equipment serving a wide variety of industries. We have an immediate opening for a 1st shift Assembler.
Signing Bonus up to $5,000 (guidelines apply)
Produces components by assembling parts and subassemblies.
- Operate commander, cadet, turret rotoflex and die cutter
- Must be able to read & understand job jacket, identify tooling including perf cylinders, plate cylinders, print cylinders, dies.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
- Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies.
- Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
- Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Minimum High School (or equivalent)
As the industry-leading manufacturer of magnetic technology products, Bunting has developed precision magnetic products for the worldwide printing, automotive, plastics, food, electronics, pharmaceutical and recycling industries for more than 50 years. Our family-owned group of companies manufactures products which serve global markets and include a broad range of magnetic materials and components, magnetic separation systems, material handling equipment, metal detection equipment, magnetic cylinders, bonded magnets, and assemblies.