Are you a proactive go-getter with a contagious positive attitude? If so, this is your chance to tackle an exciting opportunity as the Marketing Coordinator for PIER 39. The ideal candidate pays careful attention to detail, has strong interpersonal skills, and is highly organized. If you have a desire to enrich and further develop your marketing career and are looking for a great opportunity to make a big impact in a fast-paced environment, then this position is for you!
- Creates content, schedules posts, monitors #pier39 and all user-generated content, and responds to daily posts across our social media channels.
- Monitors and analyzes social and digital content analytics.
- Updates PIER 39's website and creates simple digital ads and graphics.
- Develops content and lay-out for Local Advantage monthly e-newsletter which includes, contests, PIER-wide activations from other departments, special tenant features and cross-promotional opportunities with social media.
- Plans and executes PIER 39 events and works at all on and off-site events.
- Assists with Public Relations initiatives including on-site filmings.
- Interacts with guests and visitors ensuring PIER 39's brand integrity.
- Provides administrative support to the department.
2-4 years of experience in the Marketing field and completion of a BA Degree in Business Administration, Communications or other relevant major
Must have previous experience in posting social media for businesses
Thorough understanding of today’s digital landscape and the ability to utilize this understanding in driving new business
- Medical, dental, vision options
- Life insurance and long-term disability
- Paid time Off
- Holiday pay
- Paid parking
Pay range: $60,000 - $70,000 (DOE)
PIER 39 is a 45-acre waterfront complex that is a gathering place for millions of San Francisco locals and visitors. In addition to its 11 full-service restaurants, 90+ shops and popular attractions, PIER 39 also has a 5-acre waterfront park and a 300-berth marina. PIER 39 is known for its spectacular views of the Golden Gate and Bay Bridges, Alcatraz Island and the San Francisco city skyline. PIER 39 is also home to the world-famous California sea lions.
PIER 39 is an equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
PIER 39 will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For more information visit https://sfgov.org/olse/fair-chance-ordinance-fco.