Are you a customer service rock star looking for a team-oriented work environment? Would you like to be part of the best hospitality venue Lake Havasu City has to offer? HEAT Hotel is looking to immediately hire a qualified, enthusiastic, and professional part-time Front Desk Guest Services Agent!
You can apply using the button on the right, OR,
you can apply by chat here:
Located next to the world famous London Bridge, on the Bridgewater channel, HEAT is Lake Havasu's premier boutique hotel.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Well organized and detail oriented, while keeping a clean work environment.
- Clean and professional appearance.
- Ability to analyze customer needs and assist in resolving any and all customer challenges.
- Must be available to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Computer literate.
- Excellent customer service skills and positive attitude necessary.
- Willing to serve alcoholic beverages to customers, as front desk doubles as a bar.
Example of Duties (this is a sampling and not an all-inclusive list):
- Checking over previous shift employee's work to ensure all is finished and correct.
- Check over each guest in house to ensure appropriate paperwork and billing is on hand and complete.
- Run financial, billing, and guest reports.
- Handle guest requests and ensure a secure property.
- Check in guests.
- Making guest reservations and completing cancellations.
- Taking phone calls.
- Maintaining a clean work environment and lobby.
- Preparing morning coffee and breakfast items for guests.
- Communicate necessary information with hotel staff and management.
- Check age verification of any guest under 30 years old who orders an alcoholic beverage. Ability to differentiate between valid and invalid identification.
- Knowledgeable about daily drink specials.
- Mix and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Clean-up and re-setting of the bar after completion of service.
- Proper execution of all POS functions including, but not limited to, opening a check, entering items in proper sequence on the correct check, modifying items, adding additional items onto the check, and printing the check.
- Follows health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products.
- Maintains regular and punctual attendance.
- **Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the company.**
This venue is operated by Eat.Drink.Sleep. In return, we offer competitive wages and caring, attentive management personnel. Employees are eligible for generous discounts at all venues operated by Eat.Drink.Sleep.
HEAT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Heat Hotel complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
HEAT utilizes E-Verify to confirm all hired applicants’ rights to work in the USA.
Heat Hotel is a white-hot boutique hotel on the shores of Lake Havasu with unparalleled water and London Bridge views. Enjoy luxe room amenities and 4,000 square feet of celebration under the sun at our lakefront lounge. Relax, renew, revive.