With our throw-back groovy retro style, we are currently seeking to add to our energetic, talented team. Qualified candidates will be ready to provide our customers a completely amazing far out experience!
The Rambler Motel is looking to immediately hire qualified, enthusiastic, part-time Housekeeping Room Attendants. We are looking for world-class employees who go the extra mile and create the atmosphere that keeps our guests coming back time and time again.
- Preferably 1-2 years experience in Hospitality/Housekeeping.
- Maintain The Rambler Motel standards of cleanliness in an efficient professional manner and contribute to an excellent guest experience.
- Uphold the highest standards of cleanliness, safety, and conduct.
Example of Duties (this is a sampling and not an all-inclusive list):
• Cleaning of guest rooms to include toilets, floors, showers, baseboards, and replacing of paper products/soap.
• Proper use and storage of supplies and tools
• May use and be accountable for equipment such as a power scrubber / washer, vacuum, toilet plunger, toilet snake, cardboard compactor, and radios
• Ensure that special requests for cleanliness, maintenance and appearance of guest rooms are met.
• Dusting all areas floor to ceiling on a regular basis
• Report any and all maintenance issues to proper department or supervisor
• Ensure stayover service is completed for all multi-night stays including changing of sheets, replacing used linen clean towels and toiletries
• Ensure all tiled floors are cleaned on a daily basis and carpet spaces are properly vacuumed.
• Ensure customer experience meets or exceeds expectations. Handle customers’ concerns and requests with a positive attitude.
• Notify supervisor if any items are in low inventory
• Uphold the highest standards of cleanliness, safety, and conduct.
• Ensures the proper maintenance of all departed related equipment
• Other duties may be assigned by the Housekeeping Supervisor, Housekeeping Manager, General Manager.
**Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the company.**
If this sounds like you, we want to meet you! Please reply to this ad with your resume / cover letter or stop by our location at 225 Bay Blvd Chula Vista, CA. 91910 to fill out an employment application. This venue is operated by Eat.Drink.Sleep Hospitality Management Company.
Part time / variable hours - Pay: $16.00 per hour
The Rambler Motel has been radically redone to meet the needs of the modern traveler. Affordable and delightful, the motel is surrounded by some of San Diego's best attractions, nightlife and shopping. Rooms are thoughtfully designed for value and comfort and boast groovy wall graphics. Onsite amenities include a retro arcade, Rambler Cafe, and a pool. We're ready to help our guests set their vacations on cruise control!
Our Company prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.