What We'll Bring to the Table
- Competitive salary including merit-based bonus plan
(salary range: $120,000 - $140,000)
- Flexible Work Program
- Clear opportunities for career progression
- Company-funded professional educational program
- Generous benefits including: PTO, medical/dental/vision insurance and 401K with matching Company contributions
- Friendly, dynamic work environment
- Visible management commitment to our company core values of: Diversity & Inclusion, Environmental, Community and Employee Wellbeing, Excellent Work Product, Innovation, Integrity and Superior Customer Experience.
What You'll be Doing
- Architecting, designing, and implementing user-facing features end-to-end
- Working with product managers, designers, and engineers to prototype and implement product features
- Communicating effectively with other engineers, product managers, customers, and partners
- 60% development / 40% working on requirements, mentorship, supervision
What You'll Bring to the Table
- 6+ years of industry experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Expert-level knowledge of:
- Microsoft .NET technology stack (C# / .NET, ASP.NET MVC, Web APIs) and SQL databases (Microsoft SQL Server or any other)
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker
- Experience with AWS Cloud services
- Ability to empathize with our users and champion for their experience
- Ability to use data-driven approach for product decisions
- Strong communication and technical writing skills
- Experience with Git, unit testing, debugging, profiling, Visual Studio, JIRA, and other tools that are typically used by developers on Microsoft technology stack
Please no calls from recruiters.
Founded in 1994, Perr&Knight provides insurance consulting and software solutions to the property & casualty and accident & health industries. Services include actuarial consulting, product development, insurance policy and forms consulting, regulatory compliance, state filings, licensing, technology consulting, statistical reporting, data services, and predictive analytics. Software includes StateFilings.com, which is a leading cloud-based state filings management solution. With offices in Santa Monica, Boca Raton, the New York metro Area, and Cincinnati, and more than 130 insurance professionals, Perr&Knight is among the largest independent actuarial and insurance consulting firms in the United States.
Our mission as an actuarial and insurance operations consulting firm is to provide extraordinary value to our clients by offering innovative and unique solutions to complex challenges they face while providing a positive and motivating work environment for our employees that respects diversity and recognizes ingenuity and hard work.
Perr&Knight is an equal opportunity employer and committed to inclusion and diversity. Perr&Knight does not discriminate in employment on account of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.