We are currently looking to hire a part time Office Manager to assist our busy and growing corporate office location.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel etc.)
- Preferred: prior experience with Microsoft Dynamics (Great Plains)
- Preferred: prior office manager or accounting experience
Job Description (this is just a sampling and not an exhaustive listing of all responsibilities):
- Answer office phones and direct calls to appropriate person as necessary
- Manage filing systems and storage areas
- Inventory and order office supplies according to budget
- Calmly handle correspondence, complaints and queries
- Prepare letters, presentations and reports
- Work with the Human Resources to help update office policies
- Sort incoming mail and track/send the outgoing mail
- Utilize FedEx to send packages to various properties
- Assist with month-end procedures, such as copy machine and postage billing
- Scan monthly utility bills
- Assist the property managers with credit applications
- Track and renew licenses and permits for all companies
- Occasionally book transport and accommodation for executive employees
- Organize company events, lunches and conferences
- Attend meetings with senior management
- Responsible for closing the building and ensuring it is secure and setting alarm
Payrate: $22.00 per hour / 4 hours per day / approximately 20 hours per week. Schedule 1 pm – 5 pm with flexibility allowed on some days. ** Please note that we will not be interviewing for this position for 1-3 months.
Benefits: paid sick time, paid holidays and access to the employee assistance program (EAP). You may also receive discounts to all our hotel/restaurant venues located in San Diego, Chula Vista, Catalina Island, Bakersfield and Lake Havasu City.
If this sounds like you, we want to meet you! Please submit your resume/cover letter to this advertisement for immediate review. You may e-mail it to HR@eatdrinkandsleep.net
Luxury Accommodations. Progressive Cuisine. Stylish Lounges. Engaging Recreation. Eat.Drink.Sleep. offers a memorable service experience in unexpected locales appealing to a smart, forward-thinking clientele.
Eat.Drink.Sleep. is an innovator in the lifestyle hospitality sector and committed to creating authentic guest experiences. Each property in our portfolio is a unique destination that reflects the personality and charm of its locale while harnessing the creative power of our expert designers, restaurateurs and hoteliers. We specialize in introducing exceptional properties to secondary cities and positioning them to be the premier destination in the market.
Reaching well outside the box, EDS brings inventive strategies and sound financial planning to each project. Our team delivers personalized service and warm hospitality to guests, employees and owners alike.
Our Company prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.