Herman Integration Services, an ADI Company, is the largest and most innovative commercial AV subcontractor in the industry. Offering a full array of services including AV installation, programming, engineering, and project management, the Herman team is uniquely positioned to empower the systems integrator to achieve more.
As a Sr Project Manager with Herman, you will be joining an outstanding team of talented AV professionals. With your proven project management background, you will be an integral member of our "One Team" environment as you work with a variety of AV integrators on a broad range of audio/visual projects.
In the Sr Project Manager role, you will have the opportunity to work with the latest AV technologies in growing areas of distance education, museum and facility displays, and advanced corporate conference rooms. This role requires a high level of prioritization with strong administrative, communication and MS Office proficiency. Come join our fun atmosphere and energetic team!
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain and develop strong relationship with customers with direct interaction with focus on improving customers’ perception of service, quality, on time delivery, responsiveness, and problem solving
- Review & understand SOWs and project contract to determine time to deliver, allotment of available and required internal and/or third-party resources to various phases of project (people and dollars)
- Responsible for coordinating all activities associated with the timely, accurate, and on-budget completion of the project, according to established project management procedures using Basecamp, Solutions 360, Microsoft Teams and Excel.
- Responsible for effective communication with customer including change orders and delivery, on-site visits (as needed)
- Provide updates to management including standard project review meetings
- Review project status weekly to keep it on schedule financially, identify problem areas, and spearhead resolution
- Raise awareness immediately to management regarding potential claims or back charges or any large costs that will affect Herman Integration Services financially on assigned projects
- Ensure that any scope, schedule, cost or change of terms are handled in accordance to stated change order procedures.
- Retain responsibility for resolving all project related issues
- Attend weekly team review of all projects and statuses and utilization. Raise any issues to management at this time for escalation
- Prepare project reports as requested by management.
- Keep accurate files and records of project status and activities via project workbook, Project Server and plan and change orders
- Respond to communications from customers regarding problems or concerns in a timely and professional manner with by returning all phone calls or emails
Other duties as may be necessary to fulfill the responsibilities of this position
Measures of Performance
- Fully supportive of Herman Integration Services’ Values and Principles
- Projects completed on time and within budget
- Proper project contingency planning and communication
- Project meets or exceeds estimated profit and schedule and risk
- Quality, accuracy, thoroughness, reliability of work performed
- Customer satisfaction
- Satisfaction of annual Goals and Objectives
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Herman Integration Services provides comprehensive benefits, including life and health insurance, life assistance program, accidental death and dismemberment insurance, disability insurance, 401k Plan, vacation & holidays.
Herman Integration Services is an industry leader in commercial audiovisual technical resources and services. We currently are operating in 32 states nationwide with over 100 technical resources. Are you ready to be part of a team that supports your professional goals? Opportunities for training and professional advancement are reasons you want to consider a career with Herman Integration Services.