We are seeking a skilled Forensic Engineer to join our team! In this role, you will investigate and analyze the origin and cause of failures, damages, or defects in the civil/structural fields within residential, commercial, and industrial sites.
As a Forensic Engineer, you will be responsible for performing field investigations, leading multi-party examinations, and providing clear and concise reports outlining the cause and origin of damages to clients. You will also work closely with multi-disciplinary teams on large and complex assignments, and occasionally provide expert testimony in court.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil/Structural Engineering or a related field
- Active Professional Engineer (PE) license preferred
- 5-7+ years of design experience in residential, commercial, and industrial settings
- Excellent written and oral communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills
- Ability to work in inclement weather and various environmental conditions
- Ability to work in high areas such as roofs or scaffolding, requiring physical agility, balance, and resistance to acrophobia.
If you are a skilled and experienced Forensic Engineer with a passion for investigating and analyzing the root causes of failures, damages, or defects in the civil/structural fields within residential, commercial, and industrial sites, then you would be perfect for this role! You will have the opportunity to lead multi-party examinations, work closely with multi-disciplinary teams on large and complex assignments, and provide expert testimony in court. With your excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills, you will be able to provide clear and concise reports to clients outlining the cause and origin of damages. If you are ready for an exciting opportunity to join our team and apply your expertise, please submit your application today!
With over 400 placements under our belt, S4 Search Partners is a national staffing company that combines industry experience with an innovative 3-Step Process to help clients optimize their operations for growth and competitive advantage. Our experts are uniquely positioned to identify the best talent for direct hire positions in Logistics, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operational industries – enabling businesses achieve success on all fronts.