Summary: Under the direction of the HR Manager, this position performs a wide range of generalist duties, including processing bi-weekly payroll, managing employee leave and timecard process and reporting, answering general employee questions, and assisting in the day to day functions of Human Resources; ensuring compliance to Bunting internal policies/procedures and general employment law.
- Manages daily employee timecard reports, attendance points tracking, and other activities related to employee leave policies and practices.
- Processes bi-weekly payroll.
- Maintains ADP (HRIS) and personnel records and compiles reports from database as necessary, ensuring data integrity.
- Assists with monthly audits of group health, life, and disability insurance statements.
- Assists in hiring activities and maintains search records, which may include placing advertisements for job postings and scheduling of interviews.
- Coordinates yearly Bunting Scholarship Program.
- Prepares new employee packets and assists in new hire orientation.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- 2-3 years of experience in processing payroll and various human resource functions; considerable knowledge of principles and practices of personnel administration.
- Associate or bachelor’s degree preferred; but not required.
- Previous HR Information System experience required (preferably ADP Payroll Services).
As the industry-leading manufacturer of magnetic technology products, Bunting has developed precision magnetic products for the worldwide printing, automotive, plastics, food, electronics, pharmaceutical and recycling industries for more than 50 years. Our family-owned group of companies manufactures products which serve global markets and include a broad range of magnetic materials and components, magnetic separation systems, material handling equipment, metal detection equipment, magnetic cylinders, bonded magnets, and assemblies.