Uplift your career by joining IntelliGuard, a fast-growth technology company, as our Senior Product Marketing Manager driving product marketing for all IntelliGuard Acute Care and Specialty Distribution Product Lines. You will manage the commercialization of current and future IntelliGuardTM products and features, with a focus on market shaping and promotional activities. Make an impact on our overall growth as you support all downstream and sales efforts for the IntelliGuardTM portfolio of products and services. Additionally, the Senior Product Marketing Manager will support IntelliGuard’s promotional efforts, including website development and management, online and digital marketing strategies, public relations activities, and other print and in-person promotional elements as required. This is an individual contributor role with future career growth, an excellent benefits package, and a flexible hybrid schedule.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead the strategic Product Marketing efforts to drive the development of product strategy and product plans for our IntelliGuardTM suite of products and business lines.
- Work closely and collaboratively with R&D, Application Development, Operations, Commercial Marketing, Client Relations, Implementation, and Sales teams to lead timely product commercialization.
- Work closely with clinical Key Opinion Leaders.
- Represent the company and product category during medical conferences, sales meetings, and customer visits. As needed, conduct product and market presentations for industry members and potential customers.
- Function as a subject matter expert internally and externally for the product categories.
- Monitor competitive activity, market drivers, and external constraints and provide pertinent updates to management.
- Execute social media, email, and other marketing campaigns using HubSpot.
- Participate in website development and management activities as needed.
- Drive promotional activities including digital, public relations, key publication placement, and others as relevant.
- Become the expert on our buyers – who they are, how they buy, and their buying criteria.
- Work across marketing and sales to develop sales tools and collateral, including brochures and handouts, training materials, case studies, and videos.
- Coordinate and execute sales training events including the development of content as well as event planning.
- In conjunction with creative partners, develop marketing content, case studies, and white papers that align to defined go-to-market priorities.
- Act as a thought leader for the product portfolio, including speaking at events, in customer and briefings, and writing blogs and other content.
- Partner internally and externally to coordinate and execute on tradeshows and pertinent event deliverables, including the coordination of lead management and follow-up after the show.
- Provide regular updates to the sales team on marketing activities and the development of sales tools, collateral, press releases, corporate marketing materials, tradeshows, and messaging updates.
- Follow proper QA and regulatory requirements for documentation release and publication.
- Adhere to company policies, including Privacy/HIPAA, as well as other legal and Regulatory directives.
What You’ll Bring:
- Knowledge, experience, and track record of success related to marketing principles, product management, strategic planning, and healthcare product marketing.
- Working knowledge in the following disciplines: Marketing, clinical, business opportunity assessments, pricing, geographic markets or sales.
- General understanding of the healthcare industry, experience in medication management ideal.
- Verified analytical expertise, convincing and educational writing strengths, and the tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Understanding of customer needs and the competitive landscape.
- Ability to multitask effectively and efficiently.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to remain organized and manage your time effectively.
- Ability to problem solve while remaining calm during stressful situations.
- Effective communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Outstanding customer service skills and attitude.
- BS/BA degree in Marketing, Business, Engineering, Health Science or related field, or equivalent combination of education and applicable job experience. MBA or advanced marketing and/or product management training is desirable.
- Four or more years of related experience in a combination of product management and/or product marketing.
- Experience in healthcare and/or medication management product marketing is desirable.
- Experience interacting with and introducing products to physician and other clinical customers.
- Experience working with and training seasoned sales individuals.
- Experience working with internal and external partners to take a product through commercialization and into life cycle management.
- Ability to travel up to 35% throughout the United States and North America.
IntelliGuard is headquartered in the San Diego, California area. IntelliGuard designs, manufactures and implements intelligent healthcare inventory management solutions powered by Radio Frequency Identification (RFID). From smart cabinets for pharmacy to anesthesia stations to comprehensive data insights, IntelliGuard RFID solutions manage medication from distribution to the point of care.
We are leading the revolution towards a more efficient and effective system to track, trace and manage medications. With 99.99% accuracy, IntelliGuard RFID solutions are superior to bar code systems— and the only true way to automate inventory management.
IntelliGuard does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.