Are you a customer service rock star looking for a fast-paced and team-oriented work environment? Would you like to be part of the best hospitality venue Catalina Island has to offer? The Naughty Fox Restaurant located at Bellanca Hotel is looking to immediately hire qualified, enthusiastic, and professional part-time Food Runners who fit the bill!
- Prior front of house restaurant experience preferred (but not required)
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Well organized and detail oriented
- **Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the company.**
Example of Duties (this is a sampling and not an all-inclusive list):
- Prompt, proper and professional delivery of food items to guests ensuring food does not sit in the window.
- Delivers superior customer service to all customers by acting with a “customer comes first” attitude.
- Maintains a calm demeanor during periods of high volume.
- Ability to completely answer food related questions from guests.
- Maintains a clean and organized workspace.
- Follows health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products.
- Maintains regular and punctual attendance.
Payrate: $15.50 per hour plus tips. Part time Bellanca employees also enjoy free access to the company's EAP, discounts at all Eat, Drink and Sleep venues and fun planned events throughout the year.
Footsteps from the water, the best of Catalina is just outside our door. Our guests enjoy their island getaways in an ocean view suite or luxuriously appointed guest room.
Our Company prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.