Perr&Knight is seeking a Programmer to join our team who will be responsible for the creation, enhancement and maintenance of our software products.
What We'll Bring to the Table:
- Competitive salary including merit-based bonus plan
(salary range: $90,000 - $100,000)
- Flexible Work Program
- Clear opportunities for career progression
- Company-funded professional educational program
- Generous benefits including: PTO, medical/dental/vision insurance and 401K with matching Company contributions
- Friendly, dynamic work environment
- Visible management commitment to our company core values of: Diversity & Inclusion, Environmental, Community and Employee Wellbeing, Excellent Work Product, Innovation, Integrity and Superior Customer Experience
What You'll be Doing:
- Creating, enhancing and maintaining Perr&Knight software products which includes but is not limited to:
- SQL data marts of the Perr&Knight Statistical Solution and the data format conversion ETL processes that move data in, within and out of those data marts
- Perr&Knight's Error Correction Application
- Perr&Knight client custom applications, ETLs or databases
- Other internal and external Perr&Knight applications, ETLs or databases
- Collaborating with Statistical Consultants, Data Analysts, Business Analysts and Project Managers on the development of internal and external projects
What You'll Bring to the Table
- BA or BS degree
- 1.5 years of related experience
- Intermediate SQL Programming
- Intermediate Application Programming (VB, C, C#, PHP, JAVA)
- Intermediate Microsoft Products
- Intermediate Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) Software
Founded in 1994, Perr&Knight provides insurance consulting and software solutions to the property & casualty and accident & health industries. Services include actuarial consulting, product development, insurance policy and forms consulting, regulatory compliance, state filings, licensing, technology consulting, statistical reporting, data services, and predictive analytics. Software includes StateFilings.com, a leading cloud-based state filings management solution. With offices in Santa Monica, Boca Raton, the New York Metro Area, and Cincinnati, and more than 130 insurance professionals, Perr&Knight is among the largest independent actuarial and insurance consulting firms in the United States.
Our mission as an actuarial and insurance operations consulting firm is to provide extraordinary value to our clients by offering innovative and unique solutions to complex challenges they face while providing a positive and motivating work environment for our employees that respects diversity and recognizes ingenuity and hard work.
Perr&Knight is an equal opportunity employer and committed to inclusion and diversity. Perr&Knight does not discriminate in employment on account of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.