Our fastest growing department, Insurance Technology Consulting, is seeking Project Manager to join our team and be responsible for managing accounts and all the discovery and development projects therein.
What We'll Bring to the Table:
- Competitive salary including merit-based bonus plan
(salary range: $100,000 - $125,000)
- Flexible Work Program
- Clear opportunities for career progression
- Company-funded professional educational program
- Generous benefits including: PTO, medical/dental/vision insurance and 401K with matching Company contributions
- Friendly, dynamic work environment
- Visible management commitment to our company core values of: Diversity & Inclusion, Environmental, Community and Employee Wellbeing, Excellent Work Product, Innovation, Integrity and Superior Customer Experience
What You'll be Doing:
- Take complete ownership of the project management and handle the majority of the project level client communications for all appointed client accounts.
- Initiate, plan, execute, monitor & control, and close appointed Development Services projects.
- Manage the integration, scope, time, cost, quality, human resources, communications, risks, procurement and stakeholders of appointed Development Services projects.
- Participate in resource planning
- Work with the Senior Manager to delegate and staff Junior Programmers, Programmers and Senior Programmers to Project Manager's client projects
Supervise Junior Programmers, Programmers and Senior Programmers working on Project Manager’s client projects
- Assist in developing statements of work, project timekeeping and client invoicing
- Assist in the development of project plans for client projects in collaboration with Managers
- Create management reports for client projects
What You'll Bring to the Table:
- 5 years P&C insurance experience preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Office Products
- Advanced Microsoft Project or SmartSheets
- Advanced Microsoft SharePoint Server
- Advanced Jira experience
- Able to manage projects in different ways; agile, waterfall, etc.
- Able to perform most tasks with minimal supervision
- Able to produce accurate and complete work product
- Effective project and time management
- Able to think critically and solve problems
- Able to manage multiple projects and tasks at the same time
Founded in 1994, Perr&Knight provides insurance consulting and software solutions to the property & casualty and accident & health industries. Services include actuarial consulting, product development, insurance policy and forms consulting, regulatory compliance, state filings, licensing, technology consulting, statistical reporting, data services, and predictive analytics. Software includes StateFilings.com, a leading cloud-based state filings management solution. With offices in Santa Monica, Boca Raton, the New York Metro Area, and Cincinnati, and more than 130 insurance professionals, Perr&Knight is among the largest independent actuarial and insurance consulting firms in the United States.
Our mission as an actuarial and insurance operations consulting firm is to provide extraordinary value to our clients by offering innovative and unique solutions to complex challenges they face while providing a positive and motivating work environment for our employees that respects diversity and recognizes ingenuity and hard work.
Perr&Knight is an equal opportunity employer and committed to inclusion and diversity. Perr&Knight does not discriminate in employment on account of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.