- Availability to work weekends and holidays - required
- Ability to multitask in a high profile, high traffic environment
- Team oriented and self-motivated; able to work unsupervised
- Promotes and applies teamwork skills at all times
- Notifies appropriate individual promptly and fully of problems and/or unusual matters of significance
- Is polite, friendly, and helpful to management and fellow employees
- General knowledge of kitchen equiptment and opertation.
General Responsibilities (this list is not exhaustive):
- Reports to work as scheduled, in proper uniform, in accordance with the company’s personal appearance standards
- Executes cleaning procedures in accordance with kitchen standards
- Complies with required safety regulations and procedures
- Attends appropriate meetings and training sessions
- Demonstrates working knowledge and team effort in accomplishing additional projects as assigned
- Performs all duties in a timely and professional manner
- Maintains cleanliness and excellent condition of equipment and work area
- Complies with kitchen standards, policies and rules
Payrate: $20.00 per hour. Our part time employees enjoy numerous perks to include free access to the company Employee Assistance Program (EAP), discounts to all Eat, Drink and Sleep operated venues and fun events planned throughout the year.
If this sounds like you, we want to meet you! Please apply by submitting your resume via this advertisement or you may stop by our location at 111 Crescent Avenue, Avalon, CA 90704 in person to fill out an employment application.
Footsteps from the water, the best of Catalina is just outside our door.
Enjoy your island getaway in an ocean view suite or luxuriously appointed guest room.
Our Company prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.