Bunting has an immediate opening for a Controller for our Newton, KS location. For 60 years, Bunting has been an industry leader in the manufacturing, sales, and development of precision magnetic products for the worldwide printing, automotive, plastics, food, electronics, pharmaceutical, and recycling industries.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing financial reports.
- Analyzing financial data.
- Monitoring internal controls.
- Overseeing and preparing income statements.
- Participating/Oversight of budgeting processes.
- Managing financial transactions.
- Streamlining accounting functions and operations.
- Developing plans for financial growth.
- Evaluating and managing risk, including annual insurance renewal.
- Coordinating audit processes.
- Supervise Accounting staff
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- CPA/Master's Degree in Accounting or equivalent.
- Proven experience in finance management.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Sound knowledge of accounting fundamentals.
- Auditing experience.
- Compliance oriented.
- Proficiency in accounting software-EPICOR preferred.
- Excellent Analytical skills.
Bunting offers a competitive salary and benefit package including medical/dental/life insurance, 401K savings plan, bonus incentive plan, paid vacation and holidays. Bunting is a drug/smoke free workplace.