You know construction, love technology and have a talent for building relationships. That makes this highly dynamic role the perfect one for you. At Topcon Solutions, we take the guesswork out of construction projects where our customers can measure, design and build with one system. Imagine getting to help construction companies with autonomous site robots, drones, high precision instruments and software, machine learning systems and much more.
As the person driving sales in the Central and Southern Vermont area from your home office, you will be building relationships with executives at concrete, asphalt and heavy site construction companies. Best of all, you will be helping them to run their projects more efficiently which makes them look great.
What you will do:
As our Construction Sales Rep in Vermont, your mission will be to:
- Tap into your technical acumen to learn all about our products (thru Technical Bootcamp and Topcon University)
- Identify prospective companies
- Establish and nurture relationships with the key executives at those companies
- Manage the sales process from start to finish
- Travel locally 3 or 4 days per week
- Track your efforts and activities in our CRM
- Demonstrate the use of our technology
- Give sales presentations remotely and in-person
- Contribute to making this the best place you have ever worked
- Be a positive influence on our team
What you bring to the table:
- A positive, can-do attitude with a talent for learning new technologies
- Some knowledge of construction, construction management and/or selling to construction companies
- Love for staying current with the latest sales tools and techniques
- Proven problem solver who is the go-to person when others are stuck
- Knack for building lasting relationships
- Proven communication skills
- While not required, a degree in construction management is a big plus
Why you are going to love working here:
- The products are the best in the world
- Our small team produces a lot for the company
- The work environment is supportive and fun where most people stay for a long time
- Our office is in beautiful Concord, NH (you will be working from home and making day trips to prospects)
- It's a great place to raise a family and be outdoors (sports, hunting, fishing, hiking, mountain biking, etc.)
This is a rare opportunity to join a high performance group within a leading-edge multi-national company on a mission!
Topcon, always one step ahead in technology and customer benefits, is an industry leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of precision measurement and workflow solutions for the global construction, geospatial and agriculture markets. Topcon is headquartered in Livermore, California, U.S. (topconpositioning.com). Its European head office is in Capelle a/d IJssel, the Netherlands. Topcon Corporation (topcon.com) was founded in 1932.