Bunting, located in Newton, Kansas is a leading manufacturer of magnetic conveying and separation equipment serving a wide variety of industries. We have an immediate opening for an experienced Maintenance Technician for our first shift.
Up to $5,000 signing bonus (guidelines apply)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain CNC, Punch Press, Lathe, grinding machines, Welders, Waterjet, Saws and Laser cutting machines along with other production equipment throughout the facility. Perform light building maintenance.
- Perform highly diversified duties to maintain production machines requiring skills in mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and plumbing systems.
- Perform regular maintenance of plant facilities, i.e., lighting, hoist, lavatories, building, roof, general electrical and other plant care and housekeeping.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- A high school diploma or equivalent as well as a vocational 2-year degree in relevant field such as electrical, mechanical, plumbing etc.
- 5 years direct experience in trouble shooting, maintenance, and repairing of CNC, manual and other types of production machines.
- Basic reading, writing, and some advanced arithmetic skills, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and their applications required.
Bunting offers competitive pay, and a benefit package including medical/dental/life insurance, STD/LTD insurance and 401k plan,