We are currently seeking an experienced full-time Marketing and Communications Manager to support our Sales & Marketing Team.
What We'll Bring to the Table:
- Friendly, dynamic work environment – Includes certification as a Great Place to Work® (three years in a row!) along with Climate Neutral Status
- Competitive salary including merit-based bonus plan
(salary range: $75,000 - $95,000)
- Flexible Work Program
- Clear opportunities for career progression
- Company-funded professional educational program
- Generous benefits including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Company-paid life insurance
- 401K with matching Company contributions
- Community Support Program including VTO and donations with Company match
- Employee Recognition Program
- Visible management commitment to our company core values of: Diversity & Inclusion, Environmental, Community and Employee Wellbeing, Excellent Work Product, Innovation, Integrity and Superior Customer Experience
What You'll be Doing:
- Developing and implementing Perr&Knight's overall marketing strategy including but not limited to:
- managing the design, content, and production of all marketing materials.
- deploying the company's external marketing communications and messaging through various channels.
- planning and coordinating the company's participation in industry conferences and trade shows as attendees, exhibitor, or presenter.
- ensuring consistent branding across all content and assets.
- Managing the firm's website by posting content, adding and updating bios and practice area descriptions, promoting certifications and revising or creating pages to support new service launches or marketing campaigns.
- Managing and directing the design and marketing work of our third-party marketing consultant.
- Managing the company's social media accounts, including coordinating content creation, scheduling posts, monitoring engagement, and responding to comments and messages.
- Staying up to date with social media trends and best practices.
- Conducting market research by monitoring and analyzing the social media, websites, and marketing efforts of our competitors.
- Developing and maintaining a thorough understanding of the firm’s capabilities across practice areas.
- Working with the company's Thought Leadership committee to generate informative content for various communications channels including blogs, videos, press releases, presentations, and our website.
What You'll Bring to the Table
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and WordPress
- Previous use of CRM
- Experience with Social Media, particularly LinkedIn
- Proficient organizational skills; ability to prioritize and complete projects with minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail sufficient to produce documents with minimal errors
- Excellent time management skills and ability to complete multiple tasks quickly and efficiently.
Founded in 1994, Perr&Knight provides insurance consulting and software solutions to the property & casualty and accident & health industries. Services include actuarial consulting, product development, insurance policy and forms consulting, regulatory compliance, state filings, licensing, technology consulting, statistical reporting, data services, and predictive analytics. Software includes StateFilings.com, which is a leading cloud-based state filings management solution. With offices in Santa Monica, Boca Raton, the New York metro Area, and Cincinnati, and more than 140 insurance professionals, Perr&Knight is among the largest independent actuarial and insurance consulting firms in the United States.
Our mission as an actuarial and insurance operations consulting firm is to provide extraordinary value to our clients by offering innovative and unique solutions to complex challenges they face while providing a positive and motivating work environment for our employees that respects diversity and recognizes ingenuity and hard work.
Perr&Knight is an equal opportunity employer and committed to inclusion and diversity. Perr&Knight does not discriminate in employment on account of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.