East Central College has opening for a full-time Administrative Assistant - Allied Health at the Rolla location responsible for providing a variety of advanced administrative, confidential, and technical support to faculty, students and program students.
Minimum Qualifications: (A comparable amount of training, education or experience may be substituted for the minimum qualifications.)
- Completion of an Associate’s degree and two years full-time administrative support experience; four years preferred.
Essential Tasks: (Employee must be able to perform the following essential functions to the satisfaction of the employee’s supervisor.)
- Greet visitors, students, and/or employees and respond to inquiries, requests for information and provide assistance.
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with other employees at the Rolla Campus and at the Main Campus in Union to facilitate carrying out instructions involving other departments, transmitting information accurately and tactfully.
- Maintain office files, student files, and other appropriate records.
- Prepare syllabi, tests, and other documents as requested by Allied Health Faculty and Program Coordinator.
- Assist with the student advisement process.
- Maintain inventory of office & clinical supplies.
- Assists Allied Health Coordinator(s) with clinical laboratory maintenance.
- Perform general clerical duties including organizing, filing, shredding, and photocopying documents and files, etc.
- Compose written correspondence and materials; create and update all departmental forms; prepare minutes, reports, and other materials pertaining to the Allied Health programs.
- Responsible for answering phones, responding to voice or e-mail messages, as well as sending and receiving faxes.
- Initiate, process and track departmental forms such as purchase orders, personnel requisitions, travel authorization forms, supply requisitions, printing requests, travel expense reimbursement vouchers.
- Schedule appointments, meetings, send out meeting notices, make travel arrangements, and maintain the department calendar.
- Perform assigned responsibilities, duties, and tasks according to established practices, procedures, techniques, and standards in a safe manner with minimal supervision.
View full job description here.
Benefits: ECC offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance with no premium cost to the employee for employee only coverage. Missouri Public School Retirement System benefits, generous paid leave, ECC tuition waiver for self and immediate family and tuition reimbursement benefits for employee.
Salary will be commensurate with experience. Position is a level 104. Salary schedule can be viewed here.
East Central College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
East Central College's Main Campus is located in Union, MO which is about 60 minutes west of St. Louis. East Central College has satellite locations in Rolla, MO which is about 60 minutes west of the Main Campus. For more information about East Central College visit, www.eastcentral.edu.
East Central College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information or veteran status. Inquiries related to employment practices may be directed to Human Resources Director at 636-584-6710. East Central College is an equal opportunity employer and provider of employment and training services. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.