East Central College has an opening for a Title III Program Coordinator. The Title III Project Coordinator is a grant funded position (funded by the Title III Grant) and is responsible for the overall project management, planning and implementation, maintenance of records, communication/reporting, including personnel and budget management, evaluation, and compliance for the Title III grant.
Minimum Qualifications: (A comparable amount of training, education, or experience may be substituted for the minimum qualifications.)
Completion of a master’s degree or higher in Education, Higher Education Leadership, or related field.
- Project management skills, preferably in higher education;
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with various campus stakeholders;
- Proficient in Microsoft software;
- Ability to work independently and prioritize multiple tasks with attention to detail;
- Experience with Title III or other grant administration preferred; and
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in educational support services, and academic or student affairs; knowledge of best practices in retention and student support in the community college context, preferred.
Essential Tasks: (Employee must be able to perform the following essential functions to the satisfaction of the employee’s supervisor.)
- Oversee the development and implementation of all aspects of the Title III grant
- Ensure that the program operates in compliance with all terms and conditions of the grant and all federal regulations
- Coordinate professional development for staff and faculty to create a sequence of points of service/connection for improved holistic and continuous student support
- Coordinate and monitor goals for activities related to the Title III grant
- Work to secure funding for continuation of Title III grant in the future by assisting in the grant writing process
- Lead the hiring process for grant-funded personnel
- Assists the external evaluator and the internal monitoring team in ongoing formative and annual summative project evaluation
- Develop monitoring and evaluation plans for project goals and objectives, ensuring continuous improvement and maintaining high accountability for project outcomes
- Work closely with the Institutional Research department to create a data collection system for reporting and participant tracking
- Collaborate effectively with the Vice Presidents, Deans, Faculty, The Learning Center, Educational Technology, Student Services, and other important constituents on campus
- Manage the Title III grant budget in strict compliance with federal guidelines, prepares annual budgets, and authorizes all expenditure of funds, ensuring appropriate utilization of funds
- Collaborate with purchasing department to ensure that grant purchases are in compliance with state and federal regulations
- Participate in the development of institutional practices and procedures concerning the retention and graduation of program participants
- Prepare and submit reports for the Department of Education and the college on the operation of the Title III grant program and the success of program participants
- Develop and maintain a Title III Policy and Procedures Manual that embodies the requirements of program statutes, regulations, and policy statements
- Perform assigned responsibilities, duties, and tasks according to established practices, procedures, techniques, and standards in a safe manner with minimal supervision
View full job description here.
Benefits: ECC offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance with no premium cost to the employee for employee only coverage. Missouri Public School Retirement System benefits, generous paid leave, ECC tuition waiver for self and immediate family and tuition reimbursement benefits for employee.
Salary will be commensurate with experience. Position is a level 204. Salary schedule can be viewed here. This a grant funded position.
East Central College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
East Central College's Main Campus is located in Union, MO which is about 60 minutes west of St. Louis. East Central College has satellite locations in Rolla, MO which is about 60 minutes west of the Main Campus. For more information about East Central College visit, www.eastcentral.edu.
East Central College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information or veteran status. Inquiries related to employment practices may be directed to Human Resources Director at 636-584-6710. East Central College is an equal opportunity employer and provider of employment and training services. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.