We are currently seeking a part-time (20-25 hours per week) Project Coordinator to help support our Operations and Technology Consulting department. Please note that this position may be eligible for remote work, and/or has the option to be based in one of our offices (Cincinnati, OH, Santa Monica, CA, Boca Raton, FL, or Jersey City, NJ).
What We'll Bring to the Table:
- Friendly, dynamic work environment – Includes certification as a Great Place to Work® (three years in a row!) along with Climate Neutral Status
- Competitive salary including merit-based bonus plan
(salary range: $28,000 - $35,000)
- Flexible Work Program
- Clear opportunities for career progression
- Company-funded professional educational program
- Generous benefits including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Company-paid life insurance
- 401K with matching Company contributions
- Community Support Program including VTO and donations with Company match
- Employee Recognition Program
- Visible management commitment to our company core values of: Diversity & Inclusion, Environmental, Community and Employee Wellbeing, Excellent Work Product, Innovation, Integrity and Superior Customer Experience
What You'll be Doing:
- Set up new projects in SharePoint, Deltek and Teams
- Generate project financial reports
- Prepare monthly invoices for projects
- Enter consultant time and reconcile to project activities
- Attend project meetings, take notes and prepare project status reports
- Monitor a support email inbox and create tickets for customer issues.
What You'll Bring to the Table
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask to meet established deadlines
- Flexibility and composure in the face of changing assignments, priorities or goals
- Proficient Windows, Outlook, Word and Excel skills
Founded in 1994, Perr&Knight provides insurance consulting and software solutions to the property & casualty and accident & health industries. Services include actuarial consulting, product development, insurance policy and forms consulting, regulatory compliance, state filings, licensing, technology consulting, statistical reporting, data services, and predictive analytics. Software includes StateFilings.com, which is a leading cloud-based state filings management solution. With offices in Santa Monica, Boca Raton, the New York metro Area, and Cincinnati, and more than 130 insurance professionals, Perr&Knight is among the largest independent actuarial and insurance consulting firms in the United States.
Our mission as an actuarial and insurance operations consulting firm is to provide extraordinary value to our clients by offering innovative and unique solutions to complex challenges they face while providing a positive and motivating work environment for our employees that respects diversity and recognizes ingenuity and hard work.
Perr&Knight is an equal opportunity employer and committed to inclusion and diversity. Perr&Knight does not discriminate in employment on account of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.