You are a Senior React Developer with a talent for leading transitions from other technologies to the React ecosystem.
THIS IS A REMOTE/WORK FROM HOME OPPORTUNITY ANYWHERE WITHIN THE UNITED STATES
You are a front end technology expert. Designing, implimenting, and evolving our React framework, we will look to you to be our React expert for both internal stakeholders and external customers.
We are a small company where you will lead our transition from Apache Wicket to React from end-to-end. We tend to be a little geeky so you will fit right in as you build, teach, train and communcate.
Why you will love this job:
- Lead the frontend strategy, architecture, and implementation.
- Configure and maintain the product frontend to ensure robustness and scalability.
- Design, implement, and manage CI/CD pipelines, enhancing our deployment processes.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive suite of frontend tests that help ensure application reliability.
- Optimize package dependencies and maintain product efficiency
- Provide mentorship and support to our team of Java engineers, facilitating their growth into proficient React developers.
- Stay updated with emerging trends in React development and proactively suggest improvements.
What we need from you:
- Extensive experience in React development, including a strong understanding of its core principles and ecosystem.
- Proven track record of ideating and implementing user interfaces that align with modern best practices.
- Strong knowledge of CI/CD pipeline creation and administration.
- Experience writing comprehensive frontend tests.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team transitioning from Java to React.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a passion for technical challenges.
- Prior experience in migrating web applications from other frameworks to React is highly desirable.
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript and modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
Technology can’t replace humans in recruiting, but it can make their collaboration more effective. At BountyJobs we use technology to connect the right humans at the right time.
Nearly a quarter of jobs go to third-party search in the US. Businesses of all sizes seek third-party help for their most important hires. And for the most part, this work happens in an unmeasured, offline process that is challenging for both the businesses that seek help and the recruiters who assist.
BountyJobs brings the third-party recruiting ecosystem into the light. Our platform connects employers and third-party recruiters — making the collaboration for critical hiring clear, streamlined and efficient.