Looking for a career opportunity? Come join a company who is highly successful at helping reduce the cost of healthcare across the nation. An exciting adventure awaits as we build another sucsseful Agency through Aggregation of Employee Benefit Agencies.
The Account Manager is the primary contact for a select group of clients and provides technical expertise and effective customer service to develop and strengthen the client relationship. We are seeking a career-driven and goal-oriented thinker with exceptional organizational skills. The ideal candidate will also have advanced communication and customer service skills, strong analytical and technical skills, produce highly accurate work, and possess a thorough working knowledge of the Health Insurance Industry and Affordable Care Act.
• Provide excellent customer service to existing and prospective clients.
• Maintain open communication within clients, producers, and internal team, including timelines and expectations.
• Proactively support clients through renewals and implementation of new benefit platforms.
• Work with insurance carriers and underwriters to obtain quotes, negotiate benefit programs and rates and determine appropriate carriers for clients.
• Reviews agreements and/or documents such as employee booklets, carrier contracts, etc.
• Responsible for explaining new benefit offerings and communication strategies to existing clients and employees.
• Compose or assist in composition of highly technical or sensitive correspondence.
• Resolve policy and coverage related concerns for clients, insurance carriers, and Producers.
• Enter and maintain accurate and clear documentation within agency computer system regarding client, agent, and carrier.
• Participate in group meetings, industry seminars, and training programs, if desired.
• Update clients on current legislative changes and developments provided by Zywave.
• Support Producers and assist with special projects.
• Hold and maintain Life and Health License or ability to obtain within 30 days. (we will pay for this)
• Two years of Account Management experience on health and life lines preferred.
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel Google Docs and Outlook.
• Ability to work independently from home.
• Demonstrated professional, tactful negotiation and persuasion skills to achieve objectives.
• Excellent customer service skills, with the ability to develop sound relationships with multiple clients.
• Strong project management, organizational skills and time management skills to prioritize workload and meet time-sensitive deadlines.
• Ability to travel based on client and business needs. (rare)
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated individual with at least three years’ experience in a corporate or client services environment. Previous experience working for an insurance broker is highly preferred. We recognize that talented people are attracted to companies that provide excellent pay, benefits packages and outstanding advancement opportunities. For this reason, a comprehensive total rewards package is offered to include a competitive salary, 100% Paid $0 Deductible health benefits, dental, vision, life, disability, and other anciallry benefits, PTO program, paid holidays, career growth and professional development opportunities.
We believe in changing the perception of the sales industry. We also believe in removing the incentives that corrupts integrity. P13:11 Partnerships - a company founded on the principle that "dishonest money dwindles away", was designed to return the value back to the REAL customer. Although most of our competitors will be opposed to this model, it is the only ethical way to guarantee the value delivered for the price paid. That's Why "We Put Our Money Where Our Mouth Is"